Anuncio

martes, 12 de julio de 2011

Chicharito's fond memories

Javier Hernandez will link up with the United squad on tour later this month when he returns from a delayed break, following his extended season with the Mexico national team.

The striker enjoyed a fantastic 2010/11 campaign for the Reds, which all began with a goalscoring debut in the USA during last summer's pre-season tour, as he recalls here...
I have so many great memories of last year’s tour. It was the first chance I got to meet up with the team, I had my first training session and played my first match.
I remember everything about the experience very well, especially my first game [in Houston against the MLS All-Stars]. There was a great atmosphere in the stadium. We won the game 5-2 and I managed to score.
The support we have throughout the world is incredible and it was great to see that in America last summer. For me personally everyone was very nice – there are a lot of Mexican people in the States who gave me wonderful support.

Javier Hernandez celebrates with Tom Cleverley after scoring on his debut in Houston in 2010

No hay comentarios: